Killarney Show Society hosted the Kookaburra Caravan Club of Ipswich Qld Inc. on Australia Day Weekend as part of our fundraising activities.
During their time in Killarney, the group were “pleasantly surprised at what Killarney had to offer”.
- Picnicked in the Cambanoora Gorge – “loved this”
- Visited Melrose Station – “a delightful surprise”
- Visited the Killarney RSL War Memorabilia display – “highly recommended by many”
- Dined at the Killarney Hotel or Killarney Bowls Club
- Used the showgrounds facilities for group activities.
During their stay, the group estimated they spent just over $6000 in the community.
What a great little boost for a great little town! Thanks Kookaburras.